1. Cut off the ends of Chinese broccoli; Discard the wilted leaves; Rinse in running water twice; Soak in water for 30 minutes; Remove; Rinse in running water again; Drain.
2. Peel, rinse and dice garlic.
3. Heat a wok with 2T oil over a high heat; Stir-fry garlic over a low heat till fragrant; Add the Chinese broccoli and stir-fry over a high heat briefly; Add ginger juice and flavor with seasonings; Stir-fry over a high heat briefly; Cover with a lid; Cook over a high heat for 1 minute; Remove the lid; Stir-fry over a high heat for 1 minute. Ready to serve.
1. Most leafy greens should be stir-fried over a high heat and never be cooked for more than 5 minutes so that they can stay green and crunchy.
2. Adding a bit sugar when stir-frying vegetables can make the vegetables greener in color and sweeter in taste.