1. Discard the wilted leaves of bok choy; Rinse in running water twice; Soak in water for 1 hour; Remove; Rinse in running water again; Drain.
2. Peel, rinse and dice garlic.
3. Heat a wok with 2T oil over a high heat; Stir-fry garlic over a low heat till fragrant; Add boy choy and stir-fry over a medium heat for 2 minutes; Drizzle with ginger juice; Flavor with seasonings; Stir-fry over a high heat until the liquid has reduced (about 2 minutes). Ready to serve.
1. Most leafy greens should be stir-fried over a high heat and never be cooked for more than 5 minutes so that they can stay green and crunchy.
2. Adding a bit sugar when stir-frying vegetables can make the vegetables greener in color and sweeter in taste.