1 large chicken leg mushroom, 1/2 green bell pepper, 1/2 red bell pepper, 1/2 yellow bell pepper, 2 cloves of garlic, 1.5T oil.
(1) 3/4T light soy sauce, some salt, some water.
(2) 1/2t sugar, some sesame oil.
1. Rinse and slice chicken leg mushroom thinly.
2. Rinse, seed and slice green bell pepper coarsely; Rinse, seed and slice red bell pepper coarsely; Rinse, seed and slice yellow bell pepper coarsely.
3. Peel, rinse and mice garlic.
4. Heat a wok with 1.5T oil over a high heat; Stir-fry garlic over a low heat till fragrant; Add chicken leg mushroom and seasoning (1); Stir-fry over a low heat for 4 minutes; Add all bell peppers and seasoning (2); Stir-fry over a low heat till well mixed. Ready