1 carrot (small), 6 mushrooms, 6 slices of cheese, a pinch of bay leave flakes.
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Peel and rinse carrot; Slice into 12 slices evenly.
3. Blanch sliced carrot until almost done; Drain and set aside.
4. Cut each piece of cheese in half; Slice mushrooms coarsely.
5. Place 1 sliced carrot on baking tray; Top with 2 pieces of mushrooms and 1/2 slice of cheese; Repeat three times to layer.
6. Repeat step 5 with the rest of ingredients.
7. Bake carrot jenga until cheese melts.
8. Sprinkle with bay leave flakes. Ready to serve.