1 piece of silken tofu, 100g spinach, 100g enokitake mushrooms, 50g small button mushrooms, 400ml stock, some oil, some salt.
(1) some salt, some sugar, some sesame oil, some ground white pepper.
(2) 1/3t cornstarch, 1/3t water.
1. Soak tofu in water with some salt for 15 minutes; Remove; Blanch in boiling water for 10 seconds; Remove; Soak in iced water for 5 minutes; Remove; Arrange on a greased steaming plate.
2. Discard the wilted leaves of spinach; Rinse in running water for 2 times; Soak in water for 30 minutes; Remove and drain.
3. Blend the spinach and 30ml stock together with an electronic blender till puree is formed.
4. Discard the ends of enokitake mushrooms; Rinse and cut into sections.
5. Rinse and dic