1 piece of silken tofu, 100g spinach, 100g enokitake mushrooms, 50g small button mushrooms, 400ml stock, some oil, some salt.
(1) some salt, some sugar, some sesame oil, some ground white pepper.
(2) 1/3t cornstarch, 1/3t water.
1. Soak tofu in water with some salt for 15 minutes; Remove; Blanch in boiling water for 10 seconds; Remove; Soak in iced water for 5 minutes; Remove; Arrange on a greased steaming plate.
2. Discard the wilted leaves of spinach; Rinse in running water for 2 times; Soak in water for 30 minutes; Remove and drain.
3. Blend the spinach and 30ml stock together with an electronic blender till puree is formed.
4. Discard the ends of enokitake mushrooms; Rinse and cut into sections.
5. Rinse and dice small button mushrooms.
6. Arrange a steaming rack in a deep wok; Pour water into the wok till 1/4 height of the plate; Bring to the boil over a high heat; Arrange the plate on the rack; Cover the wok with a lid; Steam over a high heat for 6 minutes; Turn off the heat; Remove and arrange in a serving bowl.
7. Add seasoning to a bowl and mix well.
8. Add 400ml stock to a pot; Bring to the boil over a high heat; Add the spinach puree, the enokitake mushrooms and the small button mushrooms; Bring to the boil over a high heat; Add seasoning (1); Stir well over a high heat; Add seasoning (2) and stir well over a low heat; Turn off the heat; Slowly pour in the serving bowl with tofu. Ready to serve.