1. Soak tofu in water with some salt for 15 minutes; Remove; Blanch in boiling water for 10 seconds; Remove; Soak in iced water for 5 minutes; Remove; Cut into 12 rectangles; Make a hole in the centre of each with a spoon; Sprinkle the hole with some potato starch.
2. Rinse ground pork; Add seasoning (1); Mix well by stirring clockwise; Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions; Stuff each piece tofu; Smoothen the surface.
3. Rinse and mince spring onion; Peel, rinse and mince garlic.
4. Discard the wilted leaves of Shanghainese bok choy; Rinse in running water for 2 times; Soak in water for 30 minutes; Remove; Cut into halves.
5. Add 1 cup of oil to a wok; Bring to the boil over a high heat; Arrange the stuffed tofu on the wok with the meat facing down; Pan-fry over a medium heat till golden brown; Flip over; Pan-fry over a medium heat till golden brown; Remove and drain.
6. Set the oil aside, leaving 2T oil; Heat the wok over a high heat; Add Shanghainese bok choy and seasoning (3); Stir-fry over a high heat for 3 minutes; Remove; Arrange on the side of a serving plate.
7. Heat the wok with 1T oil over a high heat; Stir-fry garlic and minced dried flounder over a low heat till fragrant; Add spring onion; Stir-fry over a low heat till fragrant; Add seasoning (2); Bring to the boil over a high heat; Return the stuffed tofu to the wok; Cook over a medium heat for 3 minutes; Turn off the heat; Remove and arrange on the plate. Ready to serve.