1 piece of firm tofu, 75g ground pork, some spring onion, some Shiro-shimeji mushrooms, some spring onion, some shallot, 3 cups of oil, 1 red chili pepper.
(1) 1t light soy sauce, some ground white pepper, some potato starch, some sesame oil, some rice wine.
(2) 3/4T light soy sauce, 1t dark soy sauce, some salt, 1t sugar, 1/2 cup of water, 1/4 cup of stock.
1. Rinse ground pork; Blanch in boiling water for 10 seconds; Remove and drain; Marinate in seasoning (1) for 15 minutes.
2 Rinse Shiro-shimeji mushrooms; Rinse and dice spring onion; Rinse and slice shallot; Rinse and dice red chili pepper.
3. Soak tofu in salty water for 10 minutes; Remove and cut into pieces.
4. Pour 3 cups of oil to a a wok; Bring to the boil over a high heat; Slowly slide in the tofu; Deep-fry over a high heat till golden brown; Remove and drain.
5. Set the oil aside, leaving 1T oil; Heat the wok over a high heat; Stir-fry the shallot over a high heat till fragrant; Add the ground pork; Stir-fry over a low heat till separated; Return the tofu to the wok, and add Shiro-shimeji mushrooms and seasoning (2); Cook over a low heat till the sauce has thickened; Sprinkle with diced spring onion and diced red chili pepper. Ready to serve.