1 taro, 150g(1/3 lb.) lean pork, 2 fried tofu skin wrappers, 4 dried shiitake mushrooms, 2 stalks of spring onions, 300g(2/3 lb.) rice noodles, 2T oil, some garlic, 10 cups of water.
(1) 1/2T chinese rose wine, 1/2T sesame oil.
(2) 2T soy sauce, 1/2t chicken buillon powder, some white ground pepper.
1. Rinse lean pork and shred; Marinate with seasoning (1) for 30 minutes.
2. Soak dried shiitake mushrooms until soft, and then shred; Peel, rinse and dice taro; Rinse fried tofu skin wrappers and shred; Rinse spring onions and chop; Peel, rinse and dice garlic.
3. Pour 5 cups of water to a pot and bring to the boil; Add rice noodles and bring to the boil again; Remove, rinse in running water; Drain.
4. Heat a wok with 2T oil; Add diced garlic and stir-fry until fragrant; Add shredded mushro