1. Rinse chicken breast; Blanch in boiling water with some salt for 30 seconds; Remove and immediately rinse in running water; Drain; Chop finely; Marinate in seasoning (1) for 30 minutes.
2. Soak tofu in salty water for 15 minutes; Remove and drain; Dice.
3. Whisk egg.
4. Add seasoning (3) to a bowl and mix well.
5. Pour 3 cups of chicken stock to a pot; Bring to the boil over a high heat; Add all the ingredients (except the egg) and stir well; Bring to the boil over a high heat again; Turn to a low heat; Flavor with seasoning (2); Slowly stir in seasoning (3); Cook over a medium heat till it boils again; Turn off the heat.
6. Add the egg to the soup little by little; Slowly stir until the egg drops have set. Ready to serve.