7 fresh scallops, 7 shelled shrimps, 1 pack of tofu, 1 stalk of spring onion, 1 red chili pepper, some ginger, 2T oil.
(1) 1 egg white, some lemon juice, some ground white pepper, 1/2t cornstarch.
(2) 2T fish gravy, 1T rice wine, 1t sugar, some ground white pepper.
1. Rinse fresh scallops; Cut open the scallops so that there are two halves linked together.
2. Add seasoning (1) to a bowl and mix well.
3. Devein shrimps with toothpicks; Rinse and pat dry; Marinate in seasoning (1) for 20 minutes; Stuff the scallops with the shrimps.
4. Soak tofu in salty water for 15 minutes; Remove and cut into 6 even pieces.
5. Rinse and shred spring onion; rinse, seed and shred red chili pepper; Peel, rinse and shred ginger.
6. Add seasoning (2) to a bowl and mix wel