(1) 1T rice wine, 2T flour.
(2) 1t salt, 1/2t chicken bouillon powder, some ground white pepper.
1. Add seasoning (1) to a bowl and mix well.
2. Cut off the shrimps' heads; Trim off the antenna and legs; Devein with toothpicks; Rinse and pat dry; Marinate in seasoning (1) for 30 minutes.
3. Rinse lettuce and drain.
4. Add 3 cups of oil to a wok; Bring to the boil over a high heat; Turn to a low heat; Slowly slide in the shrimps and deep-fry over a high heat for 2 minutes; Remove.
5. Set the oil aside; Return the shrimps to the wok; Stir-fry over a high heat without adding more oil; Add