1. Add seasoning to a bowl and mix well.
2. Devein shelled shrimps with toothpicks; Rinse and pat dry; Marinate in seasonings for 30 minutes.
3. Put dragon well tea in a bowl and pour boiling water in the bowl; Leave till soft; Separate the tea leaves and tea soup.
4. Add 2 cups of oil to a wok; Bring to the boil over a high heat; Turn to a low heat; Jiggle the shrimps in the oil briefly; Remove and drain.
5. Set the oil aside; Return the shrimps to the wok; Add the tea leaves; Stir-fry over a high heat for 3 minutes; Add 1T the tea soup; Stir-fry over a high heat till the soup has dried up. Ready to serve.