7 large shrimps, 1 stalk of coriander, some garlic, 2 cups of oil.
(1) 3T ketchup, 1T rice wine, 1T sugar, 1/2T Zhejiang black vinegar, 1t salt, 1/2 cup of stock.
(2) 1/2T cornstarch, 1/2T water.
1. Cut off the rostrum on the shrimp's head; Trim off the antenna and legs; Devein with toothpicks; Rinse and pat dry.
2. Peel, rinse and mince garlic, Rinse and cut coriander into sections.
3. Add seasoning (2) to a bowl and mix well.
4. Add 2 cups of oil to a wok; Bring to the boil over a high heat; Turn to a medium heat; Jiggle the shrimps in the oil briefly; Remove and pat dry.
5. Set the oil aside, leaving 1T oil in the wok; Heat the wok over a high heat; Stir-fry minced garlic over a h