1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Rinse tomatoes; Slice the top of tomatoes to be the covers; Scoop 1/3 of the flesh of the remaining parts out.
3. Rinse and dice beef; Marinate in seasoning (2) for 20 minutes.
4. Rinse and mince garlic; Rinse green beans and diced carrots.
5. Heat a wok with 1t canola oil over a high heat; Add the minced garlic and stir-fry till fragrant; Add the diced beef and stir-fry till fragrant; Turn to a medium heat; Add rice and stir-fry for a while; Add the tomato flesh, sweetcorn, green beans, diced carrots and seasoning (1), and stir well; Remove to be the filling.
6. Stuff tomatoes with the filling; Cover with the tops of tomatoes.
7. Put into the oven; Bake till the tomato boxes have become a bit soft (about 15~20 minutes). Ready to serve.