5 dried shiitake mushrooms, 300g(2/3Ib.) lean pork (foreleg preferred), 2 packs of rice vermicelli (also named as rice noodles), 1/4 cauliflower, 5 sugar-snap-peas, 1 egg, some ginger, some coriander.
(1) 2t salt, some pepper, some Shaoxing wine, some sesame oil.
(2) 1/5t salt, 1/4t sugar, 1/4t potato starch, 1/4t oil.
(3) Some ground white pepper, some Shaoxing wine, some sesame oil.
1. Soak dried shiitake mushrooms in water until soft; Remove and drain; Cut off stems; Stir well with seasoning (2); Leave it for 15 minutes.
2. Rinse and slice lean pork; Blanch in boiling water for 30 seconds; Remove and immediately rinse in running water for a while; pat dry; Add seasoning (3) and stir well; Marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Rinse rice vermicelli; Soak in water until soft.
4. Rinse and slice ginger; Rinse and cut coriander into sections.
5. Remove the old parts of sugar-snap-peas and rinse; Blanch in boiling water for 30 seconds; Remove and drain.
6. Rinse and cut cauliflower into small parts; Blanch in boiling water for 30 seconds; Remove and drain.
7. Heat a pot with 1t oil; Add sliced ginger and stir-fry over a high heat till fragrant; Add shiitake mushrooms and stir-fry over a high heat for few seconds; Add lean pork, cauliflower, rice vermicelli, sugar-snap-peas and 2 cups of stock; Bring to the boil over a low heat (about 8 minutes); Turn off the heat, immediately add 1 egg and stir well; Flavor with seasoning (1). Ready to serve.