(1) 1/2 cup of water, 1T honey.
(2) 2 cups of chicken stock, 4T sweet bean paste, 4T sugar.
(3) 4T sweet bean paste, 4T sugar.
1. Add seasoning (1) to a bowl and stir till honey dissolved completely.
2. Cut off duck webs and wings; Pull out the tongue, respiratory ducts and upper gullet with fingers; Pump air through the neck opening till the skin and meat are completely separated; Insert index finger into the anal opening and pull out intestines; Snip a slit under the wing about 6-cm long and insert index finger to remove all the innards; Pump water into the opening to rinse the duck thoroughly; Insert a 7-cm-long bamboo stick through the wing opening so that one is on the wish bone and the other tip is on the spine, propping up the chest; Pierce a metal hook through the neck.
3. Add seasoning (2) to a wok and bring to the boil over a high heat; Turn to a low heat; Pour the cooked seasoning over the duck for 5 minutes; Pour the sugar solution from the step 1; Hang the duck in a drafty place for 6 hours.
4. Pre-heat the rotisserie to 200°C.
5. Put the duck into the rotisserie and roast till the juice is not pink (about 40 minutes) and the skin is golden; Remove.
6. Carve the duck from the skin next to the head; Remove the wish bone and make one long cut in the centre along the length; Slice off the skins; Slice the meat.
7. Rinse and cut Peking scallion into sections; Blanch in boiling water for 30 seconds; Remove and soak in water for 15 minutes; Remove and drain.
8. Add seasoning (3) to a wok and mix well; Bring to the boil over a medium heat to be the dipping sauce.
9. Wrap duck skin, leek sections and some dipping sauce into a lotus pancake, and roll it up. Ready to serve.