4 eggs, 2/3 cup of cooked Japanese rice, 1/3 cup of tomato paste, 1/2 tomato, 1/4 green bell pepper, 2t corn oil.
1/3t salt, a pinch of pepper.
1. Chop tomato and green bell pepper.
2. Beat eggs; Add seasonings and green bell pepper to eggs, and whisk well.
3. Heat a pan; Add 1t corn oil into the heated pan; Sauté tomato; Add cooked rice and tomato paste; Stir well and then set aside.
4. Heat oil in a non-stick pan; Turn to a medium heat, and pour egg mixture; Cook over a medium heat until the bottom of egg is almost done; Top half with fried rice; Fold to make an omelet. Serve hot .
1. To look good, it is very important to have a clean non-stick pan for step 4.
2. Even a cheap electronic rice cooker can do a good job for cooked rice.
3. Watch out when adding oil to a heated pan!