1. Rinse and mince spring onion.
2. Peel, rinse and mince ginger.
3. Thaw frozen mutton; Rinse; Slice; Add the minced spring onion, minced ginger and seasonings; Mix well; Leave it for 4 hours.
4. Preheat an oven to 250°C.
5. Arrange the mutton on the bamboo skewers loosely; Arrange the skewers in a greased baking pan; Sprinkle with the white sesame.
6. Put the mutton into the oven; Bake for 3 minutes; Remove; Flip over; Put in the oven and bake for another 2 minutes. Ready to serve.
Frozen mutton should be transferred from the freezer to the lower shelf of a refrigerator a night before the day you intend to cook them to ensure they thaw slowly.