1. Discard the skin of frogs; Rinse and cut into pieces; Marinate in seasoning (1) for 1 hour.
2. Discard the wilted leaves of Chinese broccoli; Rinse in running water for 2 times; Soak in water for 30 minutes; Remove and drain.
3. Peel, rinse and slice ginger.
4. Peel, rinse and slice carrot.
5. Rinse and cut spring onion into sections.
6. Add seasoning (4) to a bowl and mix well.
7. Add 4 cups of oil to a wok; Bring to the boil over a high heat; Jiggle the frogs in the oil briefly; Remove and drain.
8. Set the oil aside, leaving 2T oil; Heat the wok over a high heat; Add Chinese broccoli; Stir-fry over a high heat for 2minutes; Add seasoning (2); Stir-fry over a high heat for 3 minutes; Remove; Drain.
9. Heat the wok with 1T oil over a high heat; Stir-fry ginger over a low heat till fragrant; Add spring onion and carrot; Stir-fry over a high heat briefly; Return the frogs to the wok; Stir-fry over a high heat briefly; Drizzle with 2t Shaoxing wine; Add seasoning (3); Stir-fry over a high heat till mixed; Add seasoning (4); Stir-fry over a low heat till mixed; Turn off the heat; Remove; Serve with the Chinese broccoli on the side.