1. Whisk egg.
2. Rinse thousand-year-old ham; Blanch in boiling water for 30 seconds; Remove; Arrange in a deep bowl; Arrange a steaming rack in a deep wok; Arrange the bowl on the steaming rack; Pour water into the wok till 1/4 height of the bowl; Cover the wok with a lid; Steam over a high heat for 30 minutes; Add seasoning (1); Cover the wok with the lid; Steam over a high heat for 30 minutes; Turn off the heat and remove.
3. Coat the thousand-year-old ham with a layer of flour; Dip into the egg solution; Coat with a layer of fine bread crumbs.
4. Peel, rinse and slice carrot.
5. Rinse and cut spring onion into sections; Peel, rinse and slice ginger; Peel, rinse and mince garlic.
6. Vein, rinse and slice snow peas.
7. Rinse and cut straw mushrooms into halves; Blanch in boiling water for 30 seconds; Remove; Rinse in running water; Drain.
8. Discard the skin of frog legs and rinse; Discard the bones and rinse; Slice; Marinate in seasoning (2) for 30 minutes.
9. Add seasoning (4) to a bowl and mix well.
10. Add 1 cup of oil to a wok; Bring to the boil over a high heat; Deep-fry the thousand-year-old ham over a high heat till golden brown; Remove and drain; Cool; Slice; Arrange on a serving plate.
11. Set the oil aside, leaving 3T oil; Heat the wok over a high heat; Stir-fry garlic and ginger over a low heat till fragrant; Add carrot and spring onion; Stir-fry over a low heat briefly; Add frog legs, straw mushrooms and seasoning (3); Stir-fry over a medium heat till done; Add seasoning (4); Stir-fry over a high heat briefly; Add snow peas; Stir-fry over a high heat for 1 minute; Turn off the heat; Remove and arrange on the plate. Ready to serve.