1. Add seasoning (1) to a bowl; Stir well till dissolved.
2. Add seasoning (2) to a stainless steel bowl; Mix well; Add seasoning (1); Mix well; Knead into smooth dough; Divide into 30 equal portions.
3. Chop kumquats and candied winter melon finely; Add ground leaf lard; Mix well; Add sugar and white sesame; Mix well; Add raisin; Mix well to be the filling.
4. Roll each portion of dough flat; Wrap 1T filling with each to be a bun; Arrange in a steamer with baking paper; Leave it for 40 minutes.
5. Pour water into a deep wok till 1/4 height of the steamer; Bring to the boil over a high heat; Turn to a low heat; Arrange the steamer in the deep wok; Cover the steamer with a lid; Steam over a high heat for 7 minutes. Ready to serve.