3 China pears, 120g (0.3lb.) Dried bird's nest, 18g (0.03lb.) Sweet and bitter almonds, cold drinking water.
120g rock sugar, 900ml water.
1. Rinse dried bird's nest in a container with water (sieve specially designed for bird's nest preferred) 1-2 times; Place cleaned bird's nest in a container of pure white (as white container makes it easy to pick up the down and impurities retention ) and pour cold drinking water till covered the bird's nest; Leave it for 6 ~ 8 hours.
2. Rinse sweet and bitter almonds; Blanch in boiling water for 1 minute; Remove.
3. Rinse, peel, seed, and coarsely cut into strips.
4. Arrange a steaming rack into a deep wok; Arrange a stewing mug on the steaming rack; Add all the ingredients and seasonings in the stewing mug; Cover the stewing mug with a lid; Pour water into the wok till 1 / 4 height of the stewing mug; Cover the wok with a lid; Stew over a low heat for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
1. In summer, it is better to rinse the bird's nest again after soaking.
2. For the better taste, It is recommended grinding the coarse parts of the bird's nest by hand after soaking for a while.
3. This dessert is not recommended for people who suffer from flu and fever.