1/2 box of crab leg meat, 1/2 piece of firm tofu, some ginger, 2 stalks of spring onions, 4T oil.
(1) 1T Shaoxing wine.
(2) 1T soy sauce, 1T oyster sauce, 1t sugar, some ground white pepper, 1/2T cornstarch.
1. Rinse crab leg meat; Blanch in boiling water for 30 seconds; Marinate in seasoning (1) for 15 minutes to get rid of the strong fishy taste.
2. Soak tofu in salty water for 10 minutes; Remove and cut into long-and-thick pieces.
3. Peel, rinse and mince ginger; Rinse and cut spring onions into sections.
4. Heat a non-stick wok with 2T oil over a high heat; Pan-fry the tofu till both sides have been slightly brown; Remove.
5. Add seasoning (2) to a bowl and mix well.
6. Heat a wok with 2T oil over a high heat; Stir-fry minced ginger over a high heat till fragrant; Add the crab and stir-fry over a high heat briefly; Add seasoning (2) and tofu; Cook over a low heat till the sauce has thickened; Sprinkle with spring onion. Ready to serve.