1 fresh crab, 3 shiitake mushrooms, some ginger, 3 cloves of garlic, 1/2 onion, 2T oil.
(1) 1T Shaoxing wine, 1t salt, some ground white pepper.
(2) 2T butter.
1. Put each crab on the counter with its back facing down; Insert a knife through its abdomen and hold it till the crab has stopped moving; Remove the reeds/strings; Separate the carapace from its body by lifting it; Discard the gills, the guts and the gizzard in the lower center part of carapace; Scrub the crab with a small brush to discard the dirt; Rinse and drain; Cut each half into 3 pieces; Cut pincer into halves; Keep the carapace in whole; Wipe dry; Marinate in seasoning (1) briefly.
2. Soak shiitake mushrooms till sofy; Remove; Discard the stems; Shred.
3. Peel, rinse and shred onion; Peel, rinse and mince ginger; Peel, rinse and mince garlic.
4. Heat a wok with 2T oil over a high heat; Turn to a medium heat; Stir-fry seasoning (2) over a low heat till fragrant.
5. Wrap all the ingredients in 20cmx15cm aluminium foil; Put in the pre-heated over with 250℃ for 20 minutes; Remove. Ready to serve.