2 pieces of chicken steak, 10 slices of pickled-young ginger, some spring onion, 3 cloves of garlic, 1 cup of potato starch, 1T oil.
(1) some chicken bouillon powder, some ground white pepper, some Shaoxing wine, 2t sugar.
(2) 2T ketchup, 3T sweet and sour sauce, some sugar.
(3) 1T cornstarch, 1T water.
1. Thaw chicken steak; Rinse in running water for 20 minutes; Blanch in boiling water for 30 seconds; Remove and immediately rinse in running water till cool; Drain; Cut into small pieces; Marinate in seasoning (1) for 45 minutes; Evenly coat with a layer of potato starch.
2. Peel, rinse and mince garlic.
3. Rinse and cut spring onion into sections.
4. Cut pickled-young ginger into rectangles.
5. Add seasoning (2) to a bowl and mix well; Add seasoning (3) to another bowl and mix well.