2 eggs, 1 salted egg, 1 preserved egg, some spring onion, 2T warm drinking water, 1t oil.
1/4t salt, 1/2t light soy sauce.
1. Separate the salted egg yolk and white; Press the egg yolk flat and dice.
2. Shell and dice preserved egg.
3. Rinse and dice spring onion.
4. Whisk eggs; Add the salted egg white and whisk well; Add 2T warm water and stir well; Add salted egg yolk and preserved egg; Stir briefly; Pour into a deep plate; Skim off the bubbles on the surface with a spoon.
5. Arrange a steaming rack into a deep wok; Arrange the plate on the steaming rack; Pour water into the wok till 1/4 height of the plate;