1. Add seasoning (1) to a bowl and mix well.
2. Rinse and cut chicken leg into sections; Blanch in boiling water for 20 seconds so as to drain the blood; Remove and immediately rinse in running water; Pat dry; Marinate in seasoning (1) for 30 minutes.
3. Rinse and slice ginger.
4. Heat a wok with 1T sesame oil over a high heat; Stir-fry sliced ginger till fragrant; Add the chicken; Stir-fry over a medium heat till slightly brown; Add 1 cup of rice wine and 1 cup of water; Bring to the boil over a medium heat; Cook over a low heat for 20 minutes; Flavor with seasoning (2). Ready to serve.
1. Frozen chicken should be transferred from the freezer to the lower shelf of a refrigerator a night before the day you intend to cook them to ensure they thaw slowly.
2. To tenderize frozen or chilled chicken and remove the unpleasant "frozen food" taste, it is better to rinse in running water for 20 minutes before cooking.