1 abalone, 2 bamboo shoots, 1 chicken leg, 75g thousand-year-old ham, 2 stalks of baby bok choy, 3 cups of water, 2 cups of chicken stock.
(1) 1t chicken bouillon powder, 1t cornstarch, 1t water.
(2) 2t salt, some ground white pepper, 1t rice wine.
1. Add seasoning (1) to a bowl and mix well.
2. Rinse and cut chicken leg into pieces; Blanch in boiling water for 20 seconds so as to drain the blood; Remove and immediately rinse in running water; Pat dry; Marinate in seasoning (1) for 30 minutes.
3. Rinse and blanch bamboo shoots in boiling water for 5 minutes; Remove; Discard the shells; Cut into pieces.
4. Rinse and blanch thousand-year-old ham in boiling water for 1 minute so as to remove the saltiness; Remove and drain.
5. Slice abal