1. Rinse, and tear off ends and old roots of string beans; Pick into 5-cm sections.
2. Rinse and shred tenderloin; Marinate in seasoning (1) for 20 minutes.
3. Rinse, peel and mince garlic; Rinse and remove stems of red pepper.
4. Heat a wok with 1T oil over a high heat; Add string beans and 1T stock; Stir-fry over a high heat till the sauce has thickened; Add 2T water and cover with a lid; Cook over a high heat for 3 minutes; Remove.
5. Heat the wok with 2T oil over a high heat; Stir-fry garlic and red pepper till fragrant; Add tenderloin and stir-fry over a high heat till color changes; Return the string beans; Add seasoning (2); Stir-fry briefly over a high heat. Ready to serve.