1. Rinse and slice tenderloin; Marinate in seasoning (1) for 20 minutes.
2. Rinse, peel and mince garlic; Rinse and cut Kale into small pieces; Rinse and slice ginger.
3. Blanch kale in boiling water with 1t sugar for 2 minutes; Remove and immediately rinse in cold water; Drain.
4. Add sesaoning (2) to a bowl and mix well.
5. Heat a wok with 1 cup of oil over a high heat; Turn to a medium heat; Jiggle sliced tenderloin in the oil briefly; Remove and drain.
6. Set the oil aside, leaving 2t oil; Heat the wok over a high heat; Add garlic and ginger; Stir-fry over a heat till fragrant; Add kale and stir-fry over a low heat until the stems have become a bit translucent; Return the tenderloin to the wok and add mixed seasoning (2); Stir-fry till the sauce has thickened. Ready to serve.